- Sunday, May 20 (rescheduled date): Spring Volunteer Appreciation & New Member Social. 2-4 pm on back lawn of Attmore-Oliver House (inside if raining).
- Tuesday, June 12: Annual Banquet & Membership Meeting, 6 pm at the New Bern Golf and Country Club.
- Sunday, July 22: Annual Ed Bearss presentation “Had I Been a Civil War Soldier: A Historian Reflects on Medical Conditions from the Civil War to WWII.” 2 pm at Cullman Auditorium, NC History Center.
- Thursday, August 2: Ghostwalk Auditions. 6 pm at the Attmore-Oliver House.
- Wednesday, August 15: Lunch & Learn “Tales of Espionage in Civil War New Bern” by Eddie Ellis. 11:30 am at The Chelsea Restaurant.
- Wednesday, September 12: Lunch & Learn. 11:30 at The Chelsea Restaurant.
- Wednesday, October 10: Lunch & Learn. 11;30 at The Chelsea Restaurant.
- Thursday – Saturday, October 25-28: Ghostwalk!
- Sunday, November 11: Annual Lore Lecture “Tar Heel Traveler Journeys Across NC” with Scott Mason. 2 pm at Cullman Auditorium, NC History Center.
Partner Organization Events:
- Fridays thru Sundays, Face to Face: Civil War Sketches and Stories, an exhibit at the New Bern Academy Museum owned by Tryon Palace, 12:30pm-4:30pm
- May 18-19: 2018 River Homes Tour sponsored by the New Bern Preservation Foundation. An exclusive look at 11 homes on the Neuse and Trent Rivers. Click here for details or call the Preservation Foundation at 252.633.6448.