Click on event for more details:
- Wednesday, September 12: Lunch & Learn, “Riverside: New Bern’s First Suburb” by Tim Thompson. 11:30 at The Chelsea Restaurant. Sold out!
- Thursday, September 27: “New Bern Then & Now“ by Curator Jim Hodges. FINAL presentation. 6:30 pm at Cullman Performance Hall, NC History Center. $10, prepaid reservations.
- Wednesday, October 10: Lunch & Learn, “Admiral Farragut: the North Carolina and Spanish Connections” by RADM Jay DeLoach. 11:30 at The Chelsea Restaurant.
- Friday, October 19: How to Make a Gingerbread House. Hands-on class, 7 pm at Craven Community College.
- Thursday – Saturday, October 25-27: Ghostwalk – “Graves’ Anatomy“. Thu 6:30-9:30 pm (4 sites only), Fri-Sat 5:30-9:30 pm (all 13 sites open).
- Monday, November 5: Gingerbread House Contest entry forms due.
- Sunday, November 11: Annual Lore Lecture “Tar Heel Traveler Journeys Across NC” with Scott Mason. 2 pm at Cullman Performance Hall, NC History Center.
- Friday, November 16: Gingerbread Houses due.
- Friday, November 23: Gingerbread House Contest winners announced.
- Wednesday, January 9, 2019: Lunch & Learn, TBA.
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019: Lunch & Learn, TBA.