Click on event for more details:
- Sunday, February 23: Sold out! The History of the Downtown New Bern Renaissance, presented by Susan Moffat-Thomas. 2 pm at NC History Center.
- Saturday, March 7: ABC Indoor Yard Sale, 8 am-noon at the Knights of Columbus Hall.
- Wednesday, March 11: Sold out! Lunch & Learn, North Carolina’s Confederate Hospitals, presented by Wade Sokolosky. 11:30 am at The Chelsea Restaurant.
- Saturday, April 4: Battlefield Adventure Day, a half day of hands-on family fun at Battlefield Park. Noon to 4 pm.
- Wednesday, April 8: Lunch & Learn, The French Lost Colony of Eastern NC, presented by Professor Dudley Marchi. 11:30 am at The Chelsea Restaurant.
- Sunday, April 26: Volunteer & New Member Social, 2-4 pm on the Attmore-Oliver House lawn.
- Saturday, May 9: Tee It Up Fore History - New Bern Historical Society Golf Tournament & Dinner, tee off 12:30 pm at Taberna Golf & Country Club.
- Wednesday, May 13: Lunch & Learn, Gentle On My Mind, with speaker Rodney Kemp. 11:30 am at The Chelsea Restaurant.
- Thursday, June 4: Annual Awards Banquet & Membership Meeting. 6 pm at New Bern Golf & Country Club.
Partner Organization Events:
- Fridays thru Sundays, Face to Face: Civil War Sketches and Stories, an exhibit at the New Bern Academy Museum owned by Tryon Palace, 12:30pm-4:30pm
- Cedar Grove Cemetery Tours upon request, given by our partners the Earl of Craven Questers, a nonprofit organization dedicated to the restoration and preservation of Cedar Grove Cemetery. Call Historical Society office for information.