Click on event for more details:
- Wednesday, July 10: Encore Lunch & Learn, A Distant Mirror: Craven County and Reflections on the Great War, presented by Mark Sandvigen. 11:30am at The Chelsea Restaurant.
- Wednesday, July 10 & Saturday, July 13: Auditions for Honour, The Musical. Click here for details.
- Monday, August 12: Benefit Dinner for Honour, The Musical. 6pm at O. Marks Building, 233 Middle Street. Advanced reservations required.
- Wednesday, September 11: Lunch & Learn, North Carolina’s Mystery Tribe – The Neusiok, presented by Stan Allen. 11:30 am at The Chelsea Restaurant.
- Thursday, October 10: Lunch & Learn, The Last POW, presented by Steve Tyson. 11:30am at The Chelsea Restaurant.
- Thursday-Saturday, October 24-26: 29th Annual Ghostwalk!Spirited Skirts and the Shadows They Cast. In various downtown locations.
- November 11: Annual Gingerbread Contest & Display entry form deadline. Houses on display Nov. 22 – Dec 30 in various downtown locations.
- Sunday, November 17: Annual Lore Lecture, Retracing John Lawson’s Voyage of Discovery, presented by author Scott Huler. 2 pm at Cullman Auditorium, NC History Center, reception following.
- Wednesday, December 11: Lunch & Learn, The Great Fire of 1922, presented by Carol Becton. 11:30am at The Chelsea Restaurant.
- Sunday, January 19: Annual Ed Bearss Lecture, The Fight for the Old North State: The Civil War in North Carolina, January – May 1864, featuring author Hampton Newsome. 2pm at NC History Center.
- January 23 – February 2, 2020: Honour, The Musical, an original musical play based on the Stanly/Spaight duel.