- Saturday, March 24: Harry Goodman Battlefield Adventure Day. 12 noon at New Bern Battlefield Park; check-in at 11:30.
- Saturday, April 7: Park Day. 10 am at the New Bern Battlefield Park.
- Wednesday, April 11: Lunch & Learn, History Stands Around You: The History and Architecture of the New Bern Academy.” Presented by John Wood, NC State Historic Preservation Office. 11:30 am at The Chelsea Restaurant.
- Thursday, April 12: Livingston Taylor in Concert! Tickets now on sale! 7 pm at the New Bern Convention Center.
- Sunday, April 22: “Ordinary Women, Extraordinary Deeds”: An Encore Performance. Featuring five historic costumed characters from New Bern’s past. 3-4 pm at the New Bern Public Library.
- Sunday, May 6: Spring Volunteer Social. 2-4 pm on back lawn of Attmore-Oliver House.
- Wednesday, May 9: Lunch & Learn, “New Bern Then & Now: Our Town’s History in Photos,“ presented by NBHS Curator Jim Hodges. 11:30 am at The Chelsea Restaurant.
- Thursday, May 17: Annual Banquet & Membership Meeting, 6-8:30 pm at the New Bern Golf and Country Club.
- Sunday, July 22: Annual Ed Bearss presentation “Had I Been a Civil War Soldier: A Historian Reflects on Medical Conditions from the Civil War to WWII.” 2 pm at Cullman Auditorium, NC History Center.
Partner Organization Events:
- Fridays thru Sundays, Face to Face: Civil War Sketches and Stories, an exhibit at the New Bern Academy Museum owned by Tryon Palace, 12:30pm-4:30pm