One of New Bern's most beloved annual events,
now in its 31st year!
Thursday-Saturday, October 28-30, 2021
6-9:30 pm in historic downtown New Bern
Hear historical (and hysterical) tales of spirits
from New Bern's past
~ and ~
Support New Bern Historical Society’s largest annual fundraiser!
What's new this year?
- All outdoors - at Cedar Grove Cemetery, along Hancock Street, and at the Attmore-Oliver House
- One ticket good for all three nights
- All ghost sites open all three nights - 6-9:30 pm
- All new historical characters and scripts
- Special attractions - TapSnap interactive photo booth, VeriGood Bakery, and a "thrilling" dance performance
- Local churches provide meals for purchase
- Buy tickets online, pick up at will call - no tickets mailed
Tickets on sale now! Prices:
Historical Society members - $14
Advance adult - $18
Student under age 23 w/ ID card - $14
Active military and family members w/ ID card - $14
Children 3-12 - $5
Children under 3 free
Adults during days of event - $23
Tickets are good for all three nights; see schedule above for open attractions.
Tickets purchased online must be picked up before or at Ghostwalk, from the Historical Society "will call," 511 Broad Street, New Bern. Office hours M-F 10am-4pm; during Ghostwalk 10am-9pm. Tickets will not be mailed.
Be a part of the fun!
Volunteers needed for:
- Cemetery guides (in costume, some speaking)
- Greeters/ticket takers
- TapSnap photo booth helpers
- Bakers for bake sale
- Call the office at 252-638-8558 to volunteer