- Wednesday, February 7: Lunch & Learn, Bernard George presents “History of the 35th U.S. Colored Troops.” 11:30 am at The Chelsea Restaurant.
- Fat Tuesday, February 13: Mardi Gras Friendraiser. Members and their guests only. 6-8 pm at the Wm. B. Blades House.
- Saturday, March 3: Attic, Basement, Closet (ABC) Indoor Yard Sale Fundraiser. 8-11:30 am at the Knights of Columbus.
- Wednesday, March 14: Lunch & Learn, “Ordinary Women, Extraordinary Deeds.” Women’s History Month special presentation. 11:30 am at The Chelsea Restaurant.
- Thursday, April 12: Livingston Taylor in Concert! Tickets now on sale! 7 pm at the New Bern Convention Center.
- Sunday, May 6: Spring Volunteer Social. 2-4 pm on back lawn of Attmore-Oliver House.
- Thursday, May 17: Annual Banquet & Membership Meeting, 6-8:30 pm at the New Bern Golf and Country Club.
Partner Organization Events:
- Fridays thru Sundays, Face to Face: Civil War Sketches and Stories, an exhibit at the New Bern Academy Museum owned by Tryon Palace, 12:30pm-4:30pm