Sunday, May 21 at 7 pm at the New Bern Riverfront Convention Center
(Doors open at 5 pm)
All proceeds from the concert go to support the Historical Society’s educational programs, the New Bern Battlefield Park and the historic Attmore-Oliver House.
Click here to purchase tickets (all prices plus NC sales tax)
NBHS Member pre-sale (through February 28):
- General admission $33
- Preferred seating $52
Tickets on sale to the public beginning March 1:
- General admission – $38
- Preferred seating – $57
- Active Duty Military/Dependents/Students (with current ID card) — General admission $33**
- Sponsorships — all sponsorships include pre-show champagne reception with a chance to meet the band! Click or call the office for more details on sponsorship benefits:
- Silver – $125 ( 1 Sponsor ticket)
- Gold – $250 (2 Sponsor tickets)
- Platinum – $500 (4 Sponsor tickets)
- Diamond – $1000 (8 Sponsor tickets)
** Active duty military, their dependents, and students can pick up tickets at the New Bern Historical Society office or at Will Call the evening of the concert. Please present IDs when picking up tickets.
Seating begins at 5 p.m; seat tagging will be available. Doors close at 6:50 pm. Concert begins at 7 p.m.
Office phone: 252-638-8558
Office location: 511 Broad Street, New Bern. (Office hours M-F 10 am TO 4 pm)
If traveling to New Bern and in need of accommodations, consider staying at The DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton New Bern Riverfront.
Handicap seating and parking will be available.